no but imagine
Harry Potter as a tv show
sort of like Game of Thrones
where each season is a book
and each episode is a chapter
everything could be fleshed out
we would have everyone’s back story
and we would have HUNDREDS of hours of Harry Potter material
No but i want this so bad its not a joke
I’m trying hard to live by Cat Principles.
1. I am glorious above all things
2. Eat when hungry, sleep when sleepy, play when bored
3. Affection is given and received on my terms and only mine
4. Show displeasure clearly.
6. Demand the things you want. If they aren’t given, demand them again, but louder this time.
7. If you are touched when you don’t want to be, say so. If they continue to touch you, make them bleed.
when white boys claim they’re 9 inches
when they really are 9 inches
friend: *crying* he never called me
me: did you swallow though?
friend: ew no
There’s this girl at my school and she’s really nice and I remember sometime last year at one point she would carry a clicker around and click it everytime she had a happy thought/something good happened/she laughed etc.
It was always kind of cute how you’d just hear the little click every once in a while throughout class it always made me smile knowing that it was bc something made her feel happy idk
she was training herself to be happy oh my god
Rihanna’s nails & rings appreciation post
yesssssssss i have been waiting for dis